1. Provide an online canvas where the USER selects and places graphics on the screen to create a one scene story.
2. Save this story as a Web viewable graphic. Programmer choice. (jpg, png, gif) PNG would be preferred, but not required. Saved graphic will be placed in a pre-determined directory.
3. Final page will show the User their finished cartoon. This page will provide links to create another cartoon or link to other parts of the Website.
Two examples of this program are:
[[url removed, login to view]]
[[url removed, login to view]] - click Ecards and choose "Cocoa Chase Postcard"
A mockup display, with notes, has been provided in the .zip file.
Programmer will need to design an appealing interface to present this application. A rough mockup has been provided, but it is only an example to demonstrate functionality.
All of the draggable graphics will be provided by us for the programmer.
The USER should be able to flip, rotate, resize, and reuse every graphic on the canvas.
USER editable text bubbles are required.
The programmer can restrict the maximum number of objects that will be placeable on the canvas. Please consult with us to determine this number.
This will be used on a Joomla website, but our idea is that this may be a better application if it was separate from the Joomla system. Programmer recommendation will be followed on this subject.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Programmer choice on best language to use to finish the project.
Final project will be used on a Joomla website, but this project has no need to access Joomla. This project can be a stand-alone application.