I would like to develop a Reverse Auction script which I can post item for online auction. Provider must be familiar with auction script and must provide work history for me!
This is how the script works:
- Buyer must add fund into account by Paypal, Bank Deposit.
- When buyer has fund in account, they are ready to bid. They can choose as many bid amounts as they want. Each bid amount will cost them a certain amount set by me.
- Any buyer with "lowest and unique" bid amount will win an listed item with the winning bid amount or determined price stated by me. In case of no "Lowest and unique" bid amount by the end of the auction, the script will determine "the lowest bid amount with least bids" and choose the bid which was placed earliest will win the item.
- All registered users will be notified by email when there is new item listed.
- Auction history will be displayed on frontpage (such as: winner, item won, Surburb...)
Those are only special functions to fit my needs. There are essential functions such as: what is in register page, what is in member or admin page... will be discussed in details when you are the chosen provider. If you are familiar with auction type script, this should not have any problem with you.