supervisors will design forms and make them available for field users to download and fill forms on their gps enabled blackberry handsets, using native bb app.
our employees/ staff go to visit existing and prospective customers, using company maintained trucks, cars and motor cycles, to sell and deliver company products, to collect competitor prices data from customers, to attend complaints with product quality, or packaging complaints, sometimes managers have to travel out of country to meet customers, also our employees go for payment collection, the lab (quality control) department goes to meet customers to check quality of delivered products.
- ability to make forms for desired user group
- rights management
- live / interval location display on google maps or bing maps
- track of employee on map showing his whole day drive
- Km traveled per day, per month, per year.
- average speed, day, month etc.
- location tracking per day according to allowed area visit for the specific day(Monday, Tuesday etc..)
- reports generation
- ability to make custom reports, using / choosing desired fields in db. as per the requirement.
- relationship of data with each other, for example: an employee had to visit 04 customers on Monday, system should be able to tell whether he has visited the customers or skipped by checking gps location and relating to it.
- downloadable forms, according to requirement or permission
- on location form filling with gps coordinates
- picture using camera (in some cases we must require picture(s), so when the person will be filling the form he will be required to put the picture(s) eg: damaged [url removed, login to view] case if he does not put the picture form will not go to next screen.
- bar code scanning using mobile camera. for scanning product labels.
- wifi calling to International numbers.
Employee Surveillance: (approval with Director password only)
- phone call recording (hidden)
- call log sync (hidden)
- sms syc (hidden)
- hidden incoming phone call, so that the director can calll on employees number and listen to the conversation.
- data should be put in such a way that it looks relevant, in reports we need the ability to drill down information, data should be reported in a relative manner, with easy and understandable conclusions, comparisons, relativity etc.