1)Configure domain name properly.
2)Configure SSL certificate properly.
(After the installations only the path with https://___ , ip address or domain name not permited to go the web)
3) File upload Limit extend to 1000KB => 6000KB
4)Customer registration with the domain
i) Want to configure the email notifications properly.
ii) Customer user number changed with customer email.
iii) Customer can logon with their email address.
iii) Customer registration, customer activation link, customer information should work without any error.
5) Payment gateway needed to configure with iridiumcorp.
6) Customer able to Configure sip and iax soft phone or ata with provided information of custmer page
i) Customer able to make call using sip phone or iax phone
ii) (Expecting some suggestions from bidder to make display of customer information on softphone)
7) i) Add 2 trunk with 2 ratecards with failover option (Low rate is default. default rate gone wrong 2nd rate want to work).
ii) Add 1 ratecard seperately as buy price.
iii) Add 2 DID lines with sepearte charges.
8) The system able to detect DTMF and make pin less dialing for future.
i) Get the dtmf from the did and upgrade the user account.
ii) User account want to work in future with detected dtmf.
ii) IVR should working for did (Balance information on first. After the Dial tone duration of call for entered number).
(7,8) The session want to terminate on achieved the call or users disconection ( Continue calling with Excuse message on gab).
Should want to use the real tone.
Trunk changeover time should fill with Message of excuse.
1) https secured link with domain name
2) Customer able to make registration and payment
3) Customer can make the call using sip info
4) Customer can get PIN number. Customer can call with did, pin 1st time. Second time pinless dial. DTMF will show on other white route end.
5) IVR Information for DID
Experience people kindly post on it . No milestone and escrow. 30$ in advance. Balance payment on completion. Consider on their expecting option of payment.