Looking for 1 person add functionality on an existing website built on cakePHP.
You will work together with our developer team to finish the last functionalities of an upcoming website.
The website is a nightclub event guide in Sweden with lots of functionalities. Design is very important for our kind of website, so a good eye for design is great.
We require very high knowledge and experience in the following:
* CakePHP or good experience with any major PHP web framework
* Excellent HTML/CSS skills
* We work with basecamp, good if you have experience with that management tool
* A good design mind
The kind of person we want:
*Enthusiasthic (if you are not ready to work seriously, please dont apply)
*Warm person that communicates much (read more about our company below)
---Send a PM with the topic "cawi 2011" so that we can make sure you have read the description.
Tell us about yourself. DONT send us a page of prior websites that you have done, we will ignore those PMs. Send us max 1 website you have done and you are proud of and tell us why you are the right person for this job.
How we choose the winning bid:
1. You will get a small test assignment for 3 hours. After you are done you will e-mail us the assignment and we will review it. Based on that, you may or may not be interviewed for the part time job.
2. We will then interview you an hour or so, to make sure both you and us are getting along well.
3. After this, you will start working with us the following day.
1 Month Work full time
40h/week, 160 h total
Salary: $10/h - $1600 total
CaWi Systems - about us:
In our company you will be one of us. We work on skype or MSN messenger. We are warm and happy people :). We wont give you orders and then let you work on your own. Instead, we will be discussing problems to be solved and how to go about doing this together. We look forward to get to know you!
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1656 for this job
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The price on the bid is a place-holder because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
we have a team of 25 members with expertise in their profession. We have made a similar kind of projects. For further information please view your PMB. Ready to work with you Regards.