Convert PSD file Photoshop CS5 to OsCommerse 2.3.1 working Template.
I'm looking for an experienced OsCommerce developer to convert a PSD to a working OsCommerce 2.3.1 version TEMPLATE. I need you to provide all necessary files to overwrite existing files from a standard installation of osCommerce 2.3.1 on server side. I already have it installed waiting to test the template. Database is already created.
I will provide:
PSD CS5 image file in layers.
I will make changes to make it workable for you to convert to osCommerce 2.3.1 template when you ask me to make changes. I will offer you simple CLEAR instructions, and I expect the same from you. I have a very friendly & relaxed nature. I am easy to get on with and you will like working with me.
There are few jobs like this to do. I will be doing them one by one. Just for interest sake. I have a degree in Marketing, and could make this into a permanent job for the right person who loves doing this work.
***PLEASE READ ALL AND DO NOT SKIM OR SKIP ANYTHING***
1) I am going to favor your skills.
2) Who can supply samples of ***ONLY osCommerce 2.3.1 work*** completed.
3) I will give you outstanding feedback if you work well with me.
4) The samples you send will prove to me if you read this properly.
(Send ONLY oscommerce 2.3.1 samples).
5) There are more jobs to do like this. (ongoing work for the right person)
6) All future jobs will be posted here & you will be invited to bid & accept.
7) Template must work with 960 grid.
1) The template has 4 Important images, They are banners 1,2,3 & 4.
2) The 4 Banners MUST be .GIF FORMAT.
3) The reason for .gif is because the banners are adverts that will be changed often.
4) I Need regular and reliable communication from you. (in plain English).
5) Banner sizes can be changed to make template look as good as possible.
6) All usual back end admin must function as per OSC current manual for V2.3.1
7) The PSD template I send you, CAN be changed to suit what you need to do.
Just ask for changes and you will get them. I am flexible within reason.
1. Provide all necessary catalog files to overwrite existing server side files. OR
2. Provide template on it's own (zip)
3) OR separate install instructions if necessary for an existing installed osCommerce 2.3.1
1). Full milestone payment will be paid in advance prior to completion.
2). Payment will be released when I receive the files.
3). BUDGET is $100 AUD per ONE template conversion.(for this simple template)
4). Future jobs: may have a higher Budget if template is more complex.
5). Payment will be Prompt.
6). I pay via this website payment system. I do NOT pay by escrow.
7). All future payments will be made the same way.
I understand importance of credit to artist of the artwork. I am the artist. You are the technical converter from one format to another. any work created must include all source files, and become my sole property. I have 100% copyright on any work relating to the conversion of "MY PSD file to a working osCommerce template. I will own the
Complete working template. I require all final source files (png, psd, gif, jpg images, fonts, PHP files and CSS etc…) delivered immediately after completion of the project to test. the job is considered complete when I see the template working. Payment will immediately be paid in full. You will be available to fix any issues if I find any after delivery.
I am available for communication every day of the year during 2011 relating to all posted jobs.
(with the exception of 2nd and 3rd of AUGUST when I will be away).
I will be available up to 1st August and back again on the 4th August and thereafter.
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to working with you.