Searching for a web developer to create a simple service oriented site which:
1) Collects data using forms and file uploads (in person or on behalf of the organization)
2) Connects to payment gateway
3) Sends confirmation the form submitter and the service-provider by mail as well as through admin panel (for keeping accounts of paid and unpaid submissions, in later case sens a reminder mails)
4) When the service provider submits the service electronically, the submitter will be sent an email with a tokenized link, active for a week and then disabled.
6) A picture gallery is required which can further be connected to a cart or payment gateway.
7) The site will have only a few static pages: home, faq, TOR, contact, testimonials, disclaimer. And the site should have two facets: user interface and admin panel to handle the above-stated stuffs.
Project to be completed in 2 weeks from the date of start.
As far as I am concerned, Drupal can be used for all of the above. However a combination of limesurvey, opencart and drupal/joomla is suggested. Please note that all the code to be used should either be BSD/MIT/GPL licensed. Thanks!