We are currently in the process of hiring a freelancer who will help us to create an online job board / recruitment website. The website will target a specific vertical industry. The site targets professional users and therefore must be a very high quality.
1. A full back-end Content Management System (CMS). This will allow you to add/edit/un-publish/delete content and rich media on your site - easily, anywhere, anytime.
2. Full e-commerce/shopping cart functionality so users can purchase advertisements online and pay securely via credit card (pre-pay) or on account (for invoicing).
3. Full job type categorisation allowing advertisers to easily access to the desired type and quanity of job advertisements e.g. premium jobs or standard jobs, bulk buy or single buy, add-on’s such as a homepage feature etc.
4. Business processes:
i. Job search functionality – this includes the content in a job record and how it can be filtered or searched. Returning accurate results easily is imperative for the success of the site. In order manage this we will work with you early on to sign-off all the details for any type of job record and how these fields correspond to agreed search criteria. For this we will work using successful models from other sites and producing “real life” content test the model before sign-off.
ii. E-commerce/shopping cart structure – this includes the different types of jobs, different ‘add-ons’, different pricing structures, and different methods of payment. Again this is a case of working with you to map out in detail all elements and test them against use cases for sign off prior to commencing the shopping cart build.
5. User logins for Job Seekers to manage their Candidate Profiles and apply for/save jobs
6. User logins for Job Advertisers to manage their current and historical job listings and add a new listing
7. Ability to apply for a job online via the application form, including uploading a C.V. or referencing the candidates profile which goes to the advertiser as an email
10. Candidate profiles that registered job seekers can set-up and manage. Browsable by paying advertisers.
11. Online enquiry forms, so visitors can instantly contact you with any questions or submissions which you will receive as an email
1. We will provide the website design
2. We will provide the full spec for all aspects of the website
3. We will provide a full Search Engine Optimisation spec
1. We would prefer the website to be created in a form of PHP/MYSql
2. We are specifically looking for freelancers who have previously created high quality job board / recruitment websites with a high degree of functionality
55 freelancers are bidding on average $3945 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi We are a freelancers group having more than 7 year experience in web development and designing, give us opportunity to work with [url removed, login to view] PM Thanks