I have a magento on running Windows server. I want to migrate it on Centos at standby server.
1. support me how to backup from mysql.
2. set virtualhost and restore my magento at standby server (Someone helped me install the magento environment)
3. I need you support me with the LAMP installation on running server. (I will delete windows and install Centos )
The technique support scope including:
1. apache,mysql,php installation and setup.
2. Linux tuning and mysql tunning
2. email server ,file server installation and setup
3. webmin installation .
4. peazip installation.
5. Remote desktop
6. Chinese character display
7. screen display after resolustion change
8. DDos ,firewall
8. teamviewer start with boot
9. server security setup on practical application.
I know how to install package using yum, and edit configuration file.
Support time is limited less than one hour.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
Hello, I have over 8 years experience as an Linux admin. I can setup your server and migrate magento. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You
Hi! I am currently administering 150+ web sites using LAMP technology, some of them being high availability sites. I can help you with your setup, and support for your site.