I bought a Raffle Site Script from [url removed, login to view] and I want it customized to suite an Official Lottery/Raffles Website with excellent Template Design Layouts for both Front-end and Back-end. It should have a look and feel like this site: [url removed, login to view] If you have better front-end designs, let me know so I make a choice.
Though functionality/features are already included in the Raffle Script, I want the following functionality/features be included:
- there should be 4 Front-end Template Designs, (1 should depict Winter Celebration & snowflakes. Give me choice of views on this). 2 Back-end Template Designs. The already included template designs are plain
- there should be 5 Email Template Designs. So the ability to send customized email notifications and subscriptions to Players, Winners should be included
- ability to change the template designs of the Front-end from the Administration Area. The templates of the front-end should be on module positions. Each section of the front-end can be changed easily with Super Administration user login access with a drag and drop method
- ability to install templates for both Front-end and Back-end
- ability to add Company Logo from Back-end with a "Browse" method
- ability to access the website through mobile devices such as iPhone and Android devices. Android and iPhone apps for the site should be included for users to download FREE. Lottery players should be able to register for lottery/raffle draws, buy tickets, check available jackpots, time left till lottery/raffle draw ends, and their respective timezone/country, should be selected automatically
- ability to create administrator users from the Back-end with the Super Admin privilege. (Default Privilege)
- ability to change language of the website since its going to be a global lottery/raffle website. The country flag for language selector should include USA and UK
- the currency for online lottery tickets and raffles tickets should be based on US Dollars and UK GBP only. US Dollars are default
- time left for lotteries/raffles should be included, site date/time of each regions depending on the language of the site selected should also be included. This will tell the player when he or she can enter for a lottery or raffle draw
- mode of paying for online lottery tickets and raffles: PayPal, Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Dinners Club), Pay By Check, Bank Transfer, Western Union. These can be selected from the Administration area with just a click
- Winners are to be paid with an option they select (Choice Option - Only one can be selected). The available options should include: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Western Union, with area for Winner to enter/type in their required mode of payment
This option will only appear on the profile of the winner when he/she wins the lottery/raffle draw. That means the Administrator will be able to activate this on the Winner's account/profile when he/she wins with just a click
- ability to connect to Merchant Payment Gateway of choice. e.g, PayPal, AlertPay, etc. from the Administration area. There should be option to use the Merchant's Payment Gateway API directly from the lottery site or from the merchant site
- a CMS with the ability for me to install the script directly on my Linux Hosting server. A design based on PHP/MySQL
Please check the script for any errors or loopholes that hackers can manipulate or means for using SQL Injection. The site should be totally secure and protected. If you need more information, PM me. Let me know if you are capable of customizing this script to my taste, or if you prefer starting from scratch, it's up to you. But the functionality/features of the scripts should be of priority. Get details from [url removed, login to view] for full script functionality/features.
When you are ready for the project, I will forward the script in .ZIP file to you. I will need the final raw script for future customizations.
- the Front-end Template designs should not be a clone, copy or imitation of existing lottery or similar site designs. Come up with your own designs for me to choose from
- Ajax/jQuery should be applied for drop-downs or forms and boxes
- lottery players should be able to, after buying tickets, select their ticket numbers online, with variety of options for tickets. If you know much about Lotteries for offline games, please apply this strategy for online usage.
- there should be options to use generated lottery numbers. Numbers can be generated by the system for players to choose from, and options to select numbers one at a time.
- ability for players to enter for raffle draws, check their profiles for draw date, etc.
- players can load funds on their profile to be used for entering/buying tickets and for draws.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $592 for this job
Duke Infosys have wide experience and sound knowledge since 1999 have strong skilled team in various track. Working under the rule of An certified 9001:2008 company in IT Software Developement, Web Desining and SEO.