I need a particular script/software/thing done up to do the following:
- go to google/yahoo/bing and do searches based on my designated search terms
- extract those urls from the searches based on the availability of opt-in forms from the different email provider (aweber, getresponse, infusionsoft, icontact, 1shoppingcart and all the other popular email management/autoresponder provider plus their rebranded version out there.). For this, the information or opt-in codes can be retrieved from the source code of the webpages or however you want to trace this.
- also search for social media links (where available) and list out in the output file the number of friends, fans, linked connections, rss feed reader, google + circle, stuff like that on the following network:
- google +
- rss feed
- linkedin connections
- ability for me to select how deep the search should go (example, search up to page 10, page 20, page 50 and so on based on my selections)
- compile them into an output file with the urls, email provider, number of social media circle etc. (I want this to be in csv format)
I need this to be completed within 1 week's time.