I am working on a word press online shop website using this template:
[url removed, login to view]?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=8theme
with this shopping cart plugin:
[url removed, login to view]
1. I want to change my add to cart buttons to a yellow color with red or black lettering, place a high tech rounded menu background on the left categories. I want each category to move when you put your cursor over it. site link : [url removed, login to view]
2. I need a nice background picture for my website and give it a high tech professional [url removed, login to view] looks boring with current background.
[url removed, login to view] the kitchen page I need the products listed-list view 1 product per row (see my website) I need my kitchen products page to look like this. ([url removed, login to view]). The MMA clothing and Vanities to be in a grid style listing with 5 items per row.
3. I need a kitchen design page something like this but much more simple ([url removed, login to view])
please only reply if you know what you are doing.
need help ASAP.
1. crop half inch from the top. Move the "search bar" to the middle next to the logo and make it a rounded look with the "GO" buttton in all red like the way in"http://www.mmaoutlet.com/". Move the flags, sign in and register down a bit. If needed we can move the logo down a tiny bit.
2. Add a darker gray toolbar on the top. move Home, My Account, Contact Us in the toolbar.
3. Change Home in the main top menu to Furniture
4. Install CSS3 Animated Mega Nav ( http://codecanyon.net/item/css3-animated-mega-nav/223476?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=EmeraldArt. make the drop down like http://www.mmaoutlet.com but more rounded and light gray.
5. Add a background image in the header and slide make it like the way see in this website http://www.mmaoutlet.com/
6. change shopping cart image to a red shopping cart instead of a bag.
7. change "add to cart" buttons to "Buy Now" buttons with a picture of a cart next to it. style: light gray button with red with a shinny rounded look.
8. move "subscribe" button behind the email box in the footer area.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $178 for this job
I am writing to express our interest in applying for this particular project. Please check your inbox for details. Look forward to meeting you. Thanks.