1. We are looking for graphics similar to what a person seated at a blackjack table would see from 1st person point of view, this includes even having the shoe, which contains the cards to be dealt, showing less and less cards as cards are dealt and likewise having the discard tray fill up as these cards are dealt. There will be other details needed for this as well. (POV)
2. The game must be extremely customizable. Allowing rules of the game that the user is about to play, # of decks being dealt, how many other players that are playing with the user playing, (which are played by the computer of course) and many other details which will be described later.
3. This game must also keep a running and true count of the cards, yes this game will be used for practicing card counting. There are many methods of card counting so the player must also choose which method he is using before playing the game, and the game must be able to count each method.
4. The point of this game is to score the player based on their card counting ability. The score will be based on counting accuracy, basic strategy accuracy, betting accuracy, and many others.
5. There must be a way to keep a players score in a database so they can see if they have improved over time.
Again, there will be quite a lot of detail needed for this game which will be given when a qualified candidate has been found to program this. Every detail will be supplied once you have proven your qualifications.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $1172 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, As you can see I'm new to [url removed, login to view] and therefore I'm really looking forward to work on this project. Best regards, Alexandar.