We already have the graphical concept for our website [url removed, login to view] and some pages in HTML/CSS, now it's the time to transfer the website on a CMS.
The site contains on one hand "normal" pages with one- and two column content container. Besides, exhibitions and events should be handled as special items and displayed automatically on certain pages:
- current exhibitions and next upcoming event(s) on the front page
- current exhibitions on the "current exhibitions" page (max. 2)
- future exhibitions on the "upcoming exhibitions" page.
- upcoming events on the "events" page.
- previous exhibitions on the "exhibitions archive" page (sorted by year, also sortable by artist name)
- previous events on the "events archive" page (sorted by year/date).
Data structure and data for exhibitions already exist in Drupal (with CCK extension), but the image gallery doesn't work properly (no images are shown).
We are looking for someone to bring our layout into a proper Drupal framework or another suitable open-source CMS (incl. transfer of the exhibition data from the Drupal database). As you can see on [url removed, login to view], the layout is pretty clean and should not cause much trouble to code.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.