I am looking to find Drupal developers to help me build our new website. We are a tiny start-up and we are very excited about our new project. We are hoping to find someone who has done something similar in Drupal or PHP and can incorporate within our current website (yet to be launched)
Project status - We have just built the website using Drupal 7 and purchased a theme. We don't want any design changes, very happy with the 3rd party commercial template/module we are using at the moment. So any new development will need to use the style sheet already provided.
Concept - In summary, the website is a directory to enable suppliers to sell their services via a booking engine and pay for the service. Customers can search the listings and either send an enquiry or book and pay for appointment, purchase offers, and services the seller wants to sell.
Functionality we require include the following:
a) Faceted navigation - To allow users to filter search results by location, type of service. This feature should be content manageable, so we can choose and set up the filters we need.
b) Search - Our current search system doesn't allow users to search by Australian post codes.
c) Location category - At present, users can search via major cities. We were hoping to include multiple categories in a drop down menu. For example, New South Wales >> Sydney >> Suburb. This feature has to be content manageable.
d) Submit listing - We have a feature at present that allows someone to submit their listing on the website. We'd like to turn this feature off. We want to submit listings manually through the administration section of the website.
e) Booking engine - At present, a supplier can list their service, add events and offer discounts but it doesn't have a booking engine or the ability for customers to pay online.
We'd like to enable our suppliers to achieve the following:
- Seller can create as many services as they want including events, courses and programs (for example, 10 sessions of personal training or book an initial appointment). Services could be appointments, consultations, courses, seminars, programs, procedure and special offers
Seller can select to provide their services in multiple cities and By postcode, city, and onsite and offsite (Seller can change pricing based on onsite and offsite)
Possibility to add different slots per day at your convenience
- possibility to set you closing days
- Possibility to choose how many days before the user has to book the slots
- option to set the mandatory fields of the booking form
- booking form captcha, enable or disable
- Date format configuration
- Time format configuration (choice between 12-hour am/pm and 24-hour time format)
- Notifications to admin and customer sent throughout the system.
- Possibility to set notification email texts, for example: booking confirmation email
- Sellers can decide if their services will be free or paid.
We'd like to enable our customers to achieve the following:
- Customers can browse all services provided by the seller and offers and ask for reservation easily.
- Customers can search by listings at present, but we want customers to search by events, programs, services that are available for sale in each of the attached supplier profile.
- Can choose and book an appointment at the flexible time and date
- Can cancel an appointment through their own user page
- View history of old appointments or purchases, Add/Change personal information
- Customers can easily pay the charge using paypal or third party gateway.
- Customers can update anything or check out bookings from smartphone/tablet/pc at any time.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $1467 for this job
I have already developed similar Drupal Template & I can create this template as you mentioned with rich functionality. Experienced in Web development. Let's discuss more about the project. Thanks