I would like to create a custom dashboard for my clients to use that is user-friendly and intuitive.
I want to replicate the look and feel of the product dashboard that you see on [url removed, login to view] (Screenshots 1, 2, 3)
The dashboard will be similarly structured and will only be shown to users of an editor-level login.
An admin-level login of the site will be able to manage all the setup of the client dashboard.
- An existing plugin that I own will be used as a base to create this custom Wordpress plugin.
- This existing plugin is already capable of showing iframes of the various wordpress pages without the standard wordpress left navigation area.
- The plugin allows admin-level users of the site to specify custom pages to be included in the menu shown in the client dashboard.
- This would greatly quicken up the process of development as most the functions are all already present.
- Refer to existing screenshots of existing plugin - both of the backend (Screenshot 4) as well as of the current client dashboard itself (Screenshot 5, 6) .
I will be getting a free trial on [url removed, login to view] so you can directly access the dashboard.
1) Change the layout, look and feel of the current dashboard into the look of the rainmaker dashboard (make it 100% similar)
2) Change the look and feel of the iframed content areas to look like the rainmaker dashboard iframed content. (notice the slight css differences from the typical wordpress interface)
The existing plugin is already capable of adding custom icons and names for each page added to the menu. I would like all custom pages added to the menu of the client dashboard to have iframed content areas that have the same styling as the iframed content areas of the rainmaker dashboard.
3) Allow for custom icons and text when adding custom pages within the new layout of the dashboard (the existing plugin is already capable of this but just have to make it work inside this new layout)
4) Correct a small issue of custom pages of woocommerce backend in wordpress not being able to be added and shown to the existing client dashboard generated.
Thanks for reading my brief and kindly bid only if you are confident of doing the project, preferably in 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun)
24 freelancers are bidding on average $273 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..