CHECKOUT SECTION Changes:
1) Addition of a "Preferred Shipping Date" field to the checkout process, similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
2) Addition of a field in the user registration/account management process for Payment terms. This field needs to default to "Credit Card", and be changeable by admin only, not by the user. I've added the field as a read-only text field, but having it default, but still be changeable without over-writing with default will require additional coding.
3) Addition of a "Purchase Order Number" (PO NUMBER) field to the shipping information page for the customer to enter a purchase order.
3) Spacing issues on the Shipping address page of the checkout process - the client would like to have additional spacing between the fields on the Billing Information section, as well as additional spacing between the fields in the Shipping Information, especially additional space between the "Default (Same as Billing) line and the shipping address below it.
4) Spacing Issues on the "Complete Order" page, client would like more space between the "Please review the provided data and confirm the order!" and the Shipping Address lines, then additional spacing between the bottom of the Shipping Address lines and the "Payment Method" line.
5) Client would like the data from the additional fields added in shipping to be displayed on the "Complete Order" page in checkout.
ORDER INFORMATION PAGE
1) Arrangement of the customer information portion of the Order Information page in a different format.
2) Addition of the new fields from the shipping section (Terms, Ship Date, Purchase Order Number) to appear in the order information block on this page.
3) Switch locations of the product "Name" and "Code" fields on this page as well.
4) A "Print" button added to the bottom of the Order Information screen.
5) Removal of the "Payment Information" section from the Order Information page.