PHP Web Developer
Location: Greenville, SC (Or Possibly Remote) Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid-Senior Level
AS360 is looking for a PHP Developer to join us in our South Carolina office! Why join us? We are a passionate, highly motivated team seeking to recruit skilled individuals who want to love where they work. Check out why we could be the right fit for you!
About the Position and the Right Candidate:
We are small team of individuals who are passionate about working hard, helping our Partners get the results they need and having fun along the way. At AS360, you won’t find us in suits or a stuffy corporate environment. We are a laid-back and down-to-earth consulting group who practice transparency and integrity in everything we do and welcome others who want to join us.
In a nutshell, we are the dreamers, builders and doers who keep many Fortune 500 Companies operational. We build database solutions to support mission-critical operations, solve technical headaches and help streamline business processes for our Partners by developing innovative and dynamic applications. Our friendly end user solutions are what we are known for along with our reputation for on-site and one-on-one customer service.
About the Junior Developer Position:
PHP Developers at AS360 are integral team members who work closely with other developers and consultants to build, deploy and maintain business-critical, multi-user solutions. Our PHP developers work with many different systems in all sorts of applications such as business systems used for field service, ordering, manufacturing, CRM, accounting, research, and much more. It is common for our PHP Developers to work other team members to produce databases that are used as the backend for data driven websites using PHP and other languages. If you have a nac for developing innovative and creative solutions this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work alongside a team of developers to build, deploy and maintain business-critical systems.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications using PHP/HTML5/CSS3
• Maintain existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
• Produce secure, Object Oriented (OOP), sever side code--specifically PHP
• Linking with various Client APIs
• Build reports, innovative web-based internal tools and automation to streamline business processes
Education: College degree preferred. College-level courses in Web-design, HTML, Art/Design are preferred.
• 3+ year of experience with Object Oriented PHP Programming
• 3+ year of Apache Web-Server Administration
• 1+ year of experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
• 3+ years in a similar web development role or equivalent experience
• Strong communication skills
• Graphic design skills, iOS or Android application development, and experience with Ecommerce platforms are a plus
Skills/ Abilities/Knowledge/Work Style:
Must be able to work well with other as part of a Team.
• Must be proficient with various software packages including, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
• Must be able to prioritize projects, work with little supervision, and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Must demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
• Must work well under stress, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and have strong attention to detail.
• Must have judgment sufficient to handle and solve complex challenges.
• Must be able to work after hours-on call duty as needed.
Leading business solutions consulting firm. Highly competitive salary with opportunity for advancement. Casual work environment, great team culture, ample opportunities for professional development. Healthcare, voluntary dental, wellness memberships and more.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please contact Aubrey Childress at [The administrator removed this message for encouraging communication outside [url removed, login to view], which breaches our Terms and Conditions - Section 13:Communication With Other Users.] to learn more about joining the AS360 team.
Please reference job code 0200.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $5258 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, I have 7+ year experience in web development, please give me opportunity to show my skill please contact me i will show you my previous work. Thanks pankajgupta007