I have a website which needs to be re-designed as more services are being added, more provinces are being added and the existing website is a bit confusing now.
What I want changed:
- Customers to be able to switch between French and English versions (within the website)
- Available services to be displayed per type of customer (= residential / business selector). If a customer selects business only business services to be displayed for him for the next steps
- Available services to be displayed for the selected province only (= province selector)
- Services to be split in the 3-4 main groups: phone, internet, TV, Hosting and then
- Under each service to be able to have a sub-service selection. E.g. Under Internet to have: Cable, DSL, dial-up, etc… And then
- For each sub-service to have few options. E.g. Under Internet -> Cable -> to have 3M service, 8M service, 30M service …etc…
It should mirror this website capabilities: [url removed, login to view] (“sister company”)
The main selector page may be similar with this: [url removed, login to view]
The site to be re-designed is: www. montreal-dsl com
Nothing fancy to be added, just functionality, simple website …
What I forgot to add 1st time:
- This is a one man show website (me) :) …so I have to be able to make the further updates in the site myself = it has to be easy …
- The offers are different from a province to the other and from biz to resi. When making a quote please take a look at the sites I mentioned.
- The services per province will change in the future so I need to be able to add myself new services (e.g. If now a province has only DSL, I may need to be able to add myself a Cable internet or VoIP in the future without having to go again to a re-design). Until the new services are launched I don’t want to have them appear.
- I’m not in a rush, I’ll keep the bids opened until the end of the week and then I’ll select few of the bidders for some additional questions … what you’ll include in the delivery: full working site with all pages or not, I’d like to see a mock-up of the selector and how a page will look like, etc… I prefer quality vs. speed