the job description in short:
I have acquired a website. This website is outdated and there is many clutter and room for improvement.
I'm looking for a wordpress developer/expert - who speaks English fluently/natively, and who can give me advice about technical issues and questions.
The shortlist of tasks:
- updating wordpress to 4.1
- update all plugins and make sure that all functions keep working
- Speed optimization for the website (Siteground hosting so with the Supercharger Plugin)
- Auto SmushIT on all images (or another/better solution)
- investigate the Users functionality and improve
- In general - please remove the parts/plugins that are not used (de-clutter)
- In general - if you see possibilities to automate or do things better handier -> I'm open to suggestions.
After all the backend work is done - I want a designer to make a new design for this website.
After a new design has been made, I need your help for:
- convert the PSD to Wordpress
- make the new design responsive
- Mobile speed optimization for the website
I have a full document where all the functions of the website are described and my wishes and questions, so you can have a good overview of what is important and where I need help with.
As you can see - I'm looking for a partner who can help me out - in the long term.