We would like to develop a drawing and notes tool for our web app.
The tool is a 'notes tool' which allows users to make notes on top of an image, as text boxes, circles, and arrows.
The features of the tool are:
- The tool loads an image into a background div
- User can then draw circles and squares, with text - and arrows on top of the image
- The user can also 'free draw' lines to highlight areas of the image
- The user can then 'save' the drawing, which will send the JSON data to our PHP server
For an existing image, if there are prior notes, the notes should be loaded from the server as jSON. (We will create the PHP code to store and retrieve the JSON data.
- We are happy to use HTML5 Canvas
- However, we also need the support IE7, IE8, IE9
- So, if using Canvas, assume we will use FlashCanvas for older browsers. [url removed, login to view]
- Alternately, we are happy for a pure JS solution - preferrably on jQuery.
Design and User Interface:
- We want the user interface to be quiet minimal
- Ideally based on jQuery Bootstrap
- It will have buttons for the tools
eg: 'add note', 'add arrow', 'add circle', 'save'
- The main focus for the app should be the image and notes.
- It will run as a full image 'popup' window
15 freelancers are bidding on average $649 for this job
Hello, I'm Alex. I would like to join your project. I am familiar with all the technologies that you have specified. I'm ready to start my work with you today.