Need experienced search marketer to run back link checks on two competitors. The information I am looking for include:
- a list of places that the competitors received links from
- any conferences or speaking engagements by competitors
- any presentations that can be downloaded
- any article that appeared in trade publications
We will provide you with two company names and their web addresses as well as the keyword that we are hoping to rank high for. Please make linking recommendations.
A bonus will be paid for thorough and insightful competitive intelligence. Detailed info will be sent to the winning bidder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).