We are v. good in link development. As now we are overloaded with this job, we want to distrubute the job.
We are willing to pay $5 to $10 per link.
The link rules are:
The overall average of links should come from sites averaging PageRank 3 or more.
• All links should be static hyperlinks coming from static pages or home page of the other web site.
• All links pointing to web site must be indexed by Google.
• Pages should be relevant to the theme.
• The pages where links to web site will be listed should be reachable from the home page of the other web site within 2 to 3 clicks. Links from deep pages are also good depending on traffic and Page Rank.
• Links from sites that focus on porn, XXX sites, hate, racism, casino or illegal, offensive, or immoral materials are BAD.
• Links must not from sites in any commercial web rings or link exchange program like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
• Links should not from Free for all (FFA), guest books or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty.
• Links from orphan or doorway pages specifically created for links exchange are not good.
• Our links should reside a page with as few other links as possible. Must be less than 100 links on a page.
• Only one link should come from each unique domain name / IP address
We need following info:
How many links can you give in a month per site.
What will be cost of each link?
(Directory listing, Reciprocal listing, non reciprocal listing, and 3 way listing)
3. How many hours you remain online over messengers in a day. I need your IM ID(s) to test that for two to three days.
4. What are the tools you use to execute the job?
I need to chose 4 to 5 individuals and 3 teams.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).