Repost from earlier project.
We need a few features added to an Android application. The application is currently functioning as expected, however we would like to add some additional features.
This should be a fairly easy task. We are looking for a quick turnaround.
Statement of Work:
1) Update PHP file to add two new functions
2) Add star ratings: (as seen here: PM me for the link)
3) Change onCreate update from Fetch all data to fetch new data.
4) Add sort to listview by highest average ratings (star)
5) Add srot to Listview by [State] (field is already available, just need to add a sort option in listview)
6) In the list view we want to display the average rating for each list item and add a sort by highest average rating
7) In the menu of the [place] screen...we want to add an item to rate the location.
A) User has two options on the main menu: View [places] in a list or map (see image of main menu: [url removed, login to view])
B) Map is just a google maps api that plots the locations on the map.
(see image of mapview: [url removed, login to view])
C) List is a complete list view of all [places](see image of list: [url removed, login to view])
D) If user selects a [place] from the list view, a new screen appears giving information about the place.(see image of [place]: [url removed, login to view])
This project will require a small amount of PHP, and a small amount of JAVA. Our app is working perfectly. We just need some minor changes done.
If you are not EXACTLY sure what I need done, please do not bid on this job. I can give you more details if you have questions. We need this project done professionally and quickly!