I need a web-based application written which accomplishes a number of things, whilst running 24/7. It will:
* Retrieve statistical football data from a website and compare against some adjustable settings.
* Based on the stats will select certain matches and, using the BetFair API, check whether the matches are going in-play.
* For those that are going in-play and meet the statistical requirements, the software will need to be able to monitor a live score feed.
* If certain conditions are met the software will need to place lay bets and then at few minutes later will need to place back bets to close out at a greened (or potentially red'ed) profit.
* Finally, the software will need to record all the information in a MySQL database.
* There should also be an interface to adjust certain settings and to display information on matches that have met conditions and those which have been traded on and results of those trades.
The bider will need experience with web based applications and also with the BetFair API. The chosen bidder will need to sign an NDA at which point more specific and fuller requirements will be given.