This is 2 part type display GUI output (swing), Follow insruction in Attachment.
Part 1: Calculate reservation totals
· This application calculates the charges for a stay at a hotel based on the arrival and departure dates.
· The application begins by prompting the user for the month, day, and year of the arrival and the departure.
· The application utilizes the exception handling mechanism to validate the input data for a reservation.
· Next, the application displays the arrival date, the departure date, the room rate, the total price, and the number of nights.
Part: Find a random number
•The application creates a random integer between 0 and 1000. Then, the application creates four threads (thread0, thread1, thread2, and thread3) that search for the random number.
•When the random number is found, the thread and the random number are printed to the console and the application terminates.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
(Using Java Eclipse)