Consultation Web Site
Goal: To create a site similar to ([url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]; [url removed, login to view]) where a visitor can go and have the choice of taking an online consultation which walks them through a series of questions (3 pages of questions), and after they’re done – they get a personalized list of our products that will help them reach their goal the fastest. The final products need to be offered singularly, as well as in a discounted bundle so they can save money by purchasing the whole package of products at once.
Landing page should look very appealing and include the following:
• A banner to access the free personalized consultation
• A name capture device (where the visitor can enter their name a email address to get a free bonus gift from us)
• A referral link so the visitor can tell their friends about the page – (like the one found on [url removed, login to view])
• A banner to go directly to the main site
• A slide show which shows happy smiling faces and before and after photo’s of our clients (each telling how much they lost) (see success photo’s at: [url removed, login to view])
(The slide show should be able to be viewed with or without motivating music – similar to if we used the program from [url removed, login to view])
• Photo’s of the magazines we’ve been featured in?
• A paragraph describing the benefits of the site (also on audio – we’ll supply the flash audio link)
• Top links = “What makes this system so successful”; “success stories”;
• Exit pop like the one on: [url removed, login to view]
Each page of the consultation must:
• have a happy, smiling person (page 1 = woman; page 2 = man; page 3 = a happy couple)
• have a success story (video – the video success stories are already done – the link just needs to be put onto the page and can be found at: [url removed, login to view])
• give the visitor a chance to get a free gift (in exchange for their name and email address for example: “download our recipe of the week”, “Let Christopher’s send you an inspirational quote every morning”, “Let our top coaches send a fitness tip each week”).
• give visitor the ability to stop the consultation and go directly to the main product page
• have an exit pop in case they decide to just exit the whole site – like the one at: [url removed, login to view]
Consultation site pages:
1st…landing page (see above description)
2nd…consultation - page #1
sex (M; F)
age (drop down menu: 16 – 23; 24 – 27; 28 – 32; 33 – 46; 47 – 56; 56 – 68; 69 – 74; 75+)
3rd… consultation - page #2
questions: How many diets have you been on in the past 3 years?
(drop down menu: 0 – 1; 2 – 3; 3 – 4; 4 +)
How much time to you devote to exercise each week?
(drop down menu: 0 days; 1 – 2 days; 3 – 4 days; 5 –6 days; 7 days)
How fast do you want to reach your goal body?
(less than 30 days; less than 90 days; less than 6 months; less than 1 year)
Do you have a specific reason for wanting to reshape your body?
(health; more energy; better relationships; need a job promotion; social event; just plain tired of being out of shape)
What is your goal weight?
(fill in the blank)
On a scale of 1 – 10, how strict do you plan to follow a diet to reach your goal?
(scale of 1 – 10)
Links to products and packages for each category will be supplied after mock up is accepted