We're looking for a programmer for full time or part time development.
We require your curriculum with your studies and work experience, after
a successful interview we'll agree about a test period, which will
hopefully lead to a more stable contract.
Please provide your time availability and required monthly pay.
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Must be able to work 20-40 hours per week
- Good Java, XML, PHP
- Good Knowledge of SQL, including joins and subqueries
- Permanent connection with instant messanger
- Unix system administration
- Ability to work with Tomcat Servlets
- Eclipse environment either on Windows or Linux
- CVS or Subversion