Elviranett Solutions is about to develop a New Application for mobile platforms. This app will need some server-side API to be developed.
A short description of the infrastructure available:
Webserver: Linux Debian (hosted at [url removed, login to view])
Database-server: MYSQL (hosted at [url removed, login to view])
A short description of what we want to be done:
The API (server-side service of the app) should be running on Our web-server
If a database is needed we want the web-service to be Connected to Our MYSQL
The API should not be visible as a separate web-page (but occur hidden from browsing, except from the app)
The API should be documented well, as it will be developed apps for multple platforms to use the service.
A short description of what the service need to offer:
1. It should handle user authentication (users should create a nick, password, and be secure)
2. Users should be able to share a list containing information (lists should be Public or private)
3. Users should be able to subscribe to other users lists
4. Users should be able to invite People to their private lists
5. Guests should be able to mark an item on a friends lists, without the list owner seeing the mark
All data about the app functionality and entities will be available for the selected Project winner. We will need a stable partner, and have plans for multiple jobs in the same kind if a delivery is well made. The winner will also be able to qualify for a Complete update on Our homepage.
The job is to create this web-service that will provide and handle data for mobile apps. It can be compared to functions used in known games as "WordFeud", "Rumble" and so on.