This is a test project. The test assignment will be this:
Create a template for a [url removed, login to view] forum (In phorum template language)
Some time in future I will be looking for an experienced programmer for a full time, long term job position to help me with the development of various projects. I'm not a company, wage will be $250-$300/month (160 hours). If you are interested in this position and meet requirements below then please make a bid on the test project. If you are not, then please don't. I may or may not repost this project, so that more people can do the same work (easier for me to compare)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to code in a good manner
- Have x years of experience in different languages, PHP, SQL, HTML, JAVA.
- Graphical skills would ne nice
- have very good discipline,
- have the ability to easily learn,
- be very good at communicating and reporting your work daily down to each hour,
- be work and service minded,
- be loyal and able to work independently,
- be good hearted and honest.
- be structured, and work with me on specifications, divide projects into tasks, and time-estimate your work.
- This is of course open only to individuals
Write a specification for creating a template for a [url removed, login to view] forum.
Be as specific as possible, and time-estimate each task.
Ask me the right questions, try to understand aims of the project, and details you need.
Give me also a resume(work experience, education, skills etc) and a long personal presentation (what are your free time interest, family status, whether you have other jobs etc).
- Once I have accepted your bid, you will need to sign a NDA and contract, send me copy of ID etc.
- All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
- No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's 'Worker Legal Agreement'.