I am looking for a experienced Java developer who can deliver me good results.
This project is creating simple plugins for three IDE(idea,eclipse,netbeans).
1) this plugin will have a input text field on panel.
2) this plugin will post http request to arbitary url.(will be fixed by myself and you can implement with temporary url)
3) the url will parse the text input and return xmls.
4) this plugin will receive the xml.
5) this plugin will parse the xml and render the data on table.
6) this data will have rows and columns.(one line is for one element in the xml. and the xml will represent many elements)
5) the panel on which input text field and table will be shown have to be accessed by special button on IDEs.
6) you can implement with temporary xmls.
7) creating these basic plugins for 3 IDE is the project.
8) communication with messenger.
9) experiences of developing any plugins are preferable.
10) developing for 3 IDE will be required basically.
(If you can not implement for 3 IDE,please tell me for which IDE you can implement)
After this project,I may upgrade these plugins to more usable ones.
idea means intelliJ.
special button on IDEs means buttons on status bar.
Developing from the scratch may not be easy.
But there are many open source plugins for these IDEs.
Creating basic plugins is the project and you may be able to refer to many similar plugins.So eliminating the development process itself is the easiest way.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $244 for this job
i can help you,i am engineer software,i just done a plugin for IE,now i complete plugins for Saeditor that by java [url removed, login to view] communicate to me.