I need an inventory management software. The requirements are as follows -
1. Option to input raw materials
2. Logic for when a product is made, the corresponding number of raw materials should be subtracted from the raw material stock.
eg: if chair product number 001 needs 4 plys, 4 screws and 1 fabric, when a purchase for 4 chairs is input, the corresponding raw material should automatically get deducted from the raw stock. I will provide you with the product list and the raw material required. I should have the ability to add more products in the future.
3. Purchase order comes in and is input in the software. According to the PO product numbers and quantity, number of raw materials is automatically subtracted from the raw material stock.
4. Once the purchase order is marked as in progress, the finished goods should get added to the in progress column.
4. Once the purchase order is marked as completed, the finished goods should get added to the finished goods and be removed from the in progress column.
5. Once the purchase order is marked as dispatched, the corresponding number of finished goods should be removed from the finished goods column.
6. Ability to view Raw Stock, Purchase Orders, Dispatched Orders, In Progress Orders, Finished Orders.
7. Ability to create invoice based on purchase order and price of items.
8. I should be able to change price, quantity of raw materials, product number in the future but this feature should be password protected.
7. If possible, this software should be remotely accessible
8. Software should backup the database everyday in case of emergencies.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $269 for this job
Greetings! from Genisoft. > 10 years old company > Finished 170+ projects in scriptlance > 25 skilled members team > Worked in various areas > See PMB for this project Details, Regards-Prabhu
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer. for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve, for more info please cheek your message box for this project(Private)
Hello, I have over 7 years of development experience. I would like to discuss your requirements in further details. As I have done similar projects for construction firms. Please check your PM. Cheers, Hemant