I want to design job site similar to recruit.net. I want the site to have the following capabilities:
1. Ability to source and display any jobs listed anywhere on the web on my site. People would be taken to respective sites where jobs originates. This site will not have CV uploading features. Basically creating a crawler to take input of site URLS' and store it a db.
2. Ability to send the job details by email and option to send it to twitter, facebook etc.
3. Ability to create user logins.
4. To create and send alerts for users
5. Display Ads
6. Ability for users to provide feedback, reporting misuse etc.
7. Search facility. Displaying jobs by relevance and 7 days, 15 days, 30 days old etc.
8. Storing the job details in a database
Please get back to me with your tentative quote. Please ask me any further details that would help you come up with a final price and any further functionality related question. Please do provide your credentials along with reference to example work. Also provide your plan on how much would you need to finish this job. You are free to suggest the technology /language / database to be used though everything has to be open source.
Please propose your plan, technology/language you want to use otherwise the bid would be rejected. The skills mentioned above are indicative, I want to hear from you what would you propose and use.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Your requirement is within our ambit of knowledge but the delivery time you have mentioned is too [url removed, login to view] you are interested please contact [url removed, login to view] are a group of freelancers working in various Indian IT services company More
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.
Hello Sir, Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your description. We have an excellent team of young, qualified professionals who work on [url removed, login to view] specialize in .Net, More