ok heres the project.
Looking for a scipt/code (not sure what language- thats why ive ticked lots) that can be simply intergrated into a html webpage.
Basically what it will do is...
- at the click of the button on the page user will be redirected in the same window to a "totally random" webpage in a list/database (any way of doing it).
- i must be able to enter the urls myself into a file/database.
- i must be able to choose the frequency that each site is navigated to. Ie: specify per 10,000 clicks, a certain url will be loaded "x" amount of times and NO MORE.
- VERY IMPORTANT: the links urls must be completely hidden. No way user can find what they are unless thebutton navigates them to it. No way user can see them by looking at the script, or by looking at page maps or link maps through any other site such as google etc... Just make it impossible. SO for example if i were to use an url address - they wouldnt be able to see the url address or find it using ANY method UNLESS the button navigated them to it obviously.
- should be reasonably manageable to use. I know quite a bit about computers/theweb/websites. But i'm not expert
I think thats it. But if i think of any more criteria, i will add it!