--- Do not bid unless you have completed mobile web projects before--- --- and you can't do it for under $150 ---
This project is for a prototype website, which will collect/provide content via web and mobile platforms, store data into database and will allow simple reporting.
Basic requirements for the website:
1) Capability to create dynamic lists (think to do list) with different fields
- Add/Remove items on the list (via DTML/AJAX or other technology which will allow input change/refreshes done on one page without pop ups)
- I will provide the exact UI instructions on how, I want the data to be organized on the page
2) Capability to save the list to an account
- I will provide the exact information about which data fields and other data that will need to be stored into the database and tied to user's account.
3) Capability to share the list
- publish to website with randomized URL
4) Capability to edit the list (again use of dynamic html for change refreshes on one page), once it was shared or saved into account
5) Basic capability to sign-up and login (i.e. username/password)
- nothing fancy here, just need an ability to sign-up and authenticate a user for login
6) Capability to run a search within user's account on different stored fields
- I will provide more detail on the fields
The project will be tested via regular web browser, iPhone and Blackberry phones.
In your bid, please let me know which mobile standards you have used in your past projects.