We need a web-based script to do the following:
1. Script can run on Server OR can run on my local machine.
2. Script must take store variables (representing search keywords)
3. The script must be able to go to selected search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.), search for the keywords, and then create an HTML page based on the first 50 - 100 search engine results.
4. If server side, a URL must be added to home page or a category page. If on my side, we must be able to FTP up the files later
5. Script must run daily.
6. Script must allow us to add META information.
My idea was to create a small Java application, that would store the keywords, take it and substitute it into a Google Search URL, capture all relevant search URLS and save in a page saved with the date and the keyword.
We have a very small budget and are not sure if we will have takers.. but here goes as the programming should be straightforward with a knowledgeable project leader