Searching for a expert team that is able to provide knowledge in:
- Wordpress + WordpressMU (autocreating, PlugIns, FeedProcessing etc
- Data Scraping
- RSS + XML feed creation
- Google APIs (Normal, Maps, AdWords)
- pulling data via SOAP connections and WebServices
- Automising Tasks (like fetching data from net resources, performing actions on them (e.g. keyword extraction etc.), putting them in a database etc.
- creating modern web2.0 webdesign and logos
- rewriting/customising given applications (mostly php-scripts)
- maybe writing automisation-makros for Windows Applications (e.g. for Tools like AutoMate etc.)
Coder/Team must be commited to general SEO rules like XHTML design, Web2.0, search-engine friendly URLs, keyword creation from content etc.
A PLUS-PLUS would be (apply even if you dont fit the following requirements) some or all of the following:
- Knowledge in Intershop Enfinity Software ([url removed, login to view]) (Cartridge Design), ISML and Oracle
- Knowledge in WinDev/WebDev Software ([url removed, login to view])
- Knowledge in AJAX and SEOing AJAX-sites
- Knowledge in ebay API (there are many pre-done php-packages and details for this availabe at ebay, check there)
- Creation of stunning Flash-Components and sites :-)
- Knowledge in the Community software Dolphin ([url removed, login to view])
- possibility to sometimes get some translations from german to your language for you (mostly google translation does the job :-), e.g. for understanding comments in scripts provided by my or specifications
- Knowledge in OS-Commerce ([url removed, login to view])
- Knowledge in scaling server hardware for high-performance/traffic websites (LoadBalancing etc.)
- Knowledge in processing video-files (e.g. watermarking, auto-cutting)
I have several projects to be done, so I am seeking some reliable person/team for a long term buisness relationship.
Nevertheless, most of the projects are non-profit (at least in the beginning), so my budgets are SMALL, nevertheless I require quality work to be done.
If you oursource any of the tasks to other people (e.g. if you dont have a webdesigner etc.), I require YOU/YOUR TEAM to act like sort of manager, so - if not required else- you are my partner to talk to.
Steady communication is a MUST.
During projects a frequent communication via tools like email, messenger/chat, skype, online-presentation, maybe telephone is obligatory to prevent misunderstandings.
I am located at GMT timezone (Berlin) and have a dayjob, so communication has to be done after about 19:00 o'clock GMT time and(or on the weekends).
If a satisfying relationship turns out, a steady income for you might be provided through arranging you/your team in my organisation, finding new orders for you, providing email-adress, chat etc for you.
I require to receive the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT and OWNERSHIP of any piece of work you provide to me, including full reseller rights etc.
All this sounds very harsh, but dont be afraid, I'm basically a cool guy with loads of good ideas. :-)
Make your offer, join me, and take part on some maybe revolutionary webprojects.
I expect a detailed application from you/your team, your knowledge resources, your costs per hour (or how you calculate projects), maybe some samples of your work and/or a description why I should choose YOU for the job(s).
Waiting to hear from you :-)