I am looking to have a program that can bypass a virtual waiting room to purchase tickets in bulk. The system will need to bypass the virtual wait, along with selecting a price category and bypassing captchas. I am looking to have this software ASAP. If someone already has a program created I would like to buy it ASAP. If one needs to be created, I would like to get started ASAP
Below is a few more requirements I am looking for in the software, but mainly I am looking for a bot to bypass virtual waiting rooms, especially in [url removed, login to view], and all other sites that have a VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM
Please PM me with any questions or more details.
The following features are required:
1. The software will be able to run on multiple machines and handle all web requests from the desired ticket site completely on it's own.
2. The software must have variable entry fields to allow for the: URL of the show/sale, the amount of tickets desired, a potential presale password or credit card promo code, location (default best available), price point, and the ability to choose different sale fields.
3. Must have the ability to deploy instances to multiple machines using the same variable settings on the same show, to avoid going to every machine and retyping all of the info. These machines/software instances would refresh the sale until results are grabbed, in an embedded browser every 8-10 seconds in order to avoid IP lockouts and 403 errors.
4. Every machine running the software should be able to report to a central "buying" window or computer, presenting a list of tickets grabbed and allowing the user to select from a list of credit cards and shipping methods in order to purchase each result one by one.
5. The software should be able to present these results on it's own, completely solving the captcha with a high-recognition OCR module that's fast and efficient. Speed is paramount. All other basic prompts, such as login (with provided accounts), shipping preference (based on chosen type at point of purchase), and all 'next'/'confirm' prompts should be fully automated.
6. Any updates to the software should be able to be automated in order to avoid updating each machine individually.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2594 for this job
*** ALREADY HAVE THE SOLUTION *** We Can Assure you Quality Work In Less Time... Please Check our Reviews and Ratings On This Website Thankyou Regards -Betasoft
I have a lot of experience on these type of project. I have done already much similar project but not exactly.I u give me chance then i will complete your project as soon as possible.