Keywords: Java, Vaadin, Weelayout, ContextHelp, EasyUploads
We need to create a component of a dialogue window using Vaadin. We will create a sketch/moqup showing all the elements and functions of this page. The whole assignment should not take longer than a day. This component should not be created with standard layouts, but using WeeLayout. It should have a method by which necessary validations are launched/fields are checked for correctness. Then if everything is ok, a POJO object is generated and the name of the uploaded file is returned. For this type of tupling you can use any object (e.g. Pait from apache commons).
If File was not uploaded, but the link to the file was provided - the file should be downloaded from the remote server.
Some fields should have a question mark next to them - when they are clicked a small window appears with an explanation of the field. This needs to be done in a comfortable and neat way, but Wrapped fields from ContextHelp are preferrable.
Preferable build tool (if needed) is Maven.
We will provide you with all required information and designs.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Programming languages: Java, Vaadin, Weelayout, ContextHelp, EasyUploads
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References or an established reputation