We are a web design/development agency specializing in ecommerce for multi-channel companies based California with national and overseas clients. We have a unique group in a client driven culture looking to expand our reach to exceed the expectations of our clients. This is a long term, mutually lucrative and beneficial partnership position with a company or professional with the following qualifications:
(MUST HAVE) IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have and be willing to share at least 15 portfolio web design projects on our site for prospects and new clients.
Must be able to prioritize tasks and communicate on a daily basis regarding ongoing project assignments.
Clear understanding and acceptance of a business alliance with a white label partnership and a Non Circumvent – Non Disclosure agreement.
OTHER PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proficient with various database engines including: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
• Web development experience: HTML/xHTML,CSS, DOM, Flash, jQuery/Mootools, and XML.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements.
• Produce well commented modular code based on efficient object oriented design.
• Understands client/server systems architecture.
• Assists data structure design, application coding, performance and stability testing, and security.
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
• Understands the necessity of coding standards.
• Experience creating frameworks, templates and documentation for others to use.
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time with aggressive timelines.
• Strong English written and verbal communication skill set.
Thank you for your interest.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $638 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Name : Bhalchandra Panchal Working From : Last 3 years on Windows and web based application. Experience in : .Net Platform,Ms-SQL Server,Ms-Access,PHP,HTML,Flash.