We are two colleagues that want to make some money and want to offer you a chance to join our lucrative business venture with a real potential to make some real $$$$
May I say we have little capital this is why we are offering you 30% share of the business
For reasons given below, we have managed to increase our funding to $500. This does not mean we will spend over $400, but you may win the extra amount by fulfilling our criteria below (this is money we could otherwise spend on marketing).
These are our proposals:
- You claim to have a good offering
- We are looking for a genuinely well designed site that matches or beats the existing [url removed, login to view] design
- So far we have only seen designs that are 1. much worse, or 2. not adequate.
We are yet to be fully convinced that the scripts and auction workings of telebid can be reproduced so professionally (i.e. with features detailing when new bids come in and how much time added to auction etc, colour changing when bids placed etc)
- If you think you can beat or match the design AND deliver quickly, then please bid below. Please MAKE SURE you include samples of previous work and outline why we should choose you over anyone else.
Again, outline why we should choose you. The most likely winner will be the one who gives a proposal for our site and completion.
We have worked with many developers over the years and are only interested in working with committed, experienced programmers who can demonstrate good results. We demand high-quality results.
Our priorities for this project are (ie if you can do these best, you will win)
- speed to completion
- quality of design (professional and simple, while retaining telebid 'modern' feel and easy site navigation)
- ability to improve on existing telebid model
If you are an experienced developer who can demonstrate *excellent* results, I would like to underline that we are offering 30% of the business in return.
No cash will be released until we have seen a working demo of the website and we are happy with it.