We need a quick solution to integrate our osCommerce 2.2 MS2 to "DX Secure" (courier). Basically we need to fill a simple form on the courier website (using data from osCommerce), generate a shipping label, then fetch back the tracking No from the courier website back into our osCommerce website, and notify the customer and update the order status accordingly. So your software will need to do these things:
1. Open a webpage with two frame, left frame for the osCommerce (default to the order detail page oscommerce/catalog/admin/[url removed, login to view]**** ), and right frame for the courier website (default to the web form page, it would be good if we can skip the log in page [url removed, login to view] by whatever means)
2. The left frame should also contain a input field and two buttons in addition to the order detail page from osCommerce, the input field for admin to type order Nos, and "Feed Address" and "Fetch Tracking" buttons to send or fetch information to /from the right frame
3. The left frame: admin should be able to type in order Nos to see order details, or simply by use the "-" or "+" key (of the keyboard) to see the details of the previous or next order
4. The left frame: if admin decide to ship that order with DX, then admin can click on "Feed Address" button to fill the web-form on the right frame, and the form auto-submitted, shipping label generated. Admin can then click "Fetch Tracking" button to fetch the tracking No back, email the customer and update the order status to "shipped", if success auto-jump to the next order, if error, wait till admin fix the error (on the right frame).
5. The right frame: Once admin click the "Feed Address" button (on the left frame), the form were auto filled, shipping labels auto generated. Tracking info is stored in another webpage, so your script will need to be auto-navigate to another page to fetch that piece of information.
6. The right frame: if any error occurs when admin click the "Feed Address" button (on the left frame), admin can edit the information on this frame to sort the problem, then manually submit the form and print the label. When admin click "Fetch tracking" your script must be able to fetch the tracking info, email the customer and update the order status to "shipped".
7. The right frame: Please see attached documentation on information about the "DX secure" web form and other pages.
We are using osComerce2.2-MS2, you will have to use your own testing site as I will not allow access to my webserver.