I'm looking for automated way to exchange links using "php-link-manager" ( [url removed, login to view] ). It should run on my Redhat server.
1. Script used google & yahoo & msn to find pages containing the words "Powered by PHP link manager"
2. Adds the base url of the page found in step 1 ([url removed, login to view]) to a text file that is included in my [url removed, login to view] page (includes are done by me)
3. The script goes back the pages found in step 1. Fills the required fields (name, website url, reprocical url,) en submits the page.
4. That's it.
- the script should be able use multiple different queries: "Powered by PHP link manager" and for example "Running PHP link manager"
- the script should be able to random fill the input for the required fiels. example: name can be jack, john or simon (names are put in by me).
- the script should be able to check if target website is already included in [url removed, login to view] (or the txt file) and skip if necessary
- simple webpage for setting the options and to check the status of the current run.
Please check out the php-link-manager page as it also contains examples and the required input fields.
This is NOT modification to the orginal PHP link manager script. The script should search the internet by using search results, filling out forms powered by PHP link manager and adding reprocical links to my links.txt file.