This project involves the creation of a webpage to simplify and digitize the merchant application process. No actual webpage design is required, only the backend coding. There will be several pieces of the website that will fall under this job descriptions responsibility: lead capture pdf download, integration of chat now widget, registration, payment, online merchant application, user creation, user account verification, saving of non-PCI compliant data so that the user can come back to finish the merchant application at a later date, and document uploading.
You will be working with our Lead Programmer who has already done this project for other clients.
1. PDF Lead Capture – User will have to enter valid email address in order download pdf. Validation for email format and for obvious fakes will be required. Once valid email address is submitted, email will go to client with the lead info and the user will be taken to the pdf download page.
2. Registration – Form fill out for registration. Validation for all forms on the registration page. Once registration is complete, email will go to client with registration information and user will go to payment page.
3. Payment Page – Integration of payment page with processor of client’s choice
4. Merchant Application - The form will need to have strict validation for each field of the merchant application and follow the standards explained in the merchant processors XML document. The merchant processor also has validation standards that go above and beyond the XML documentation which means you must collect the XML file returned after an attempted submission and verify whether the application was submitted correctly. If an error occurs the user should be notified of the incorrect field(s) and have the opportunity to fix it and submit again without having to retype any information.
5. User Creation – When a consumer comes to the website and goes through the registration process, we need to create a user on the website, send them a user verification email, and allow them to log back into the website to revisit their merchant application.
6. User Account Verification – Send the user an email with link and temporary password to verify the account.
7. Save Merchant Application – The merchant application most likely will not be finished the first time a user visits the website so the data will need to be saved so that the user can come back and finish the process. No sensitive information will be saved so that we do not have to worry about PCI compliance.
8. Document Uploading – user will have to upload between 1-3 documents before submitting their merchant application
Note about #4. Merchant Application: Merchant Application is mostly complete. We completed one for a previous client that can be used and expanded upon. This particular client needs to pass additional fields so the code from the previous client can be reused and expanded up and used as a template for validation.
• Experience programming dynamic web pages using PHP
• Experience using the curl function
• String cleaning, manipulation and validation required
• Experience uploading documents to an online application
• Understanding of the XML specification
• Experience creating and consuming XML documents
47 freelancers are bidding on average $4041 for this job
Hello, We have checked your project details. For detailed proposal and references from our portfolio plz visit pm. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.
Hi there, We wish to express our interest in being associated with your project. Can you pay one minute at my PM? I believe you would definitely like our stuffs. Regards, Roy. Team RTS
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.