We are a website hosting & development firm, and would like to outsource some of our projects. This could be the first of many contracts if work quality is high and pricing is good. This project requires CSS, PHP, MySQL and secure credit card processing via PayPal PayFlow Pro (not Direct Payment or Express Checkout).
We have a client who has no web presence at this point. They are a B2B insurance agency, selling just a few different insurance products (policies). We will provide two website templates purchased online to build two design choices for the client to choose from. Any company logos, photos or text content necessary will be provided.
Below is a description of the work needed:
- Customize choice A template to match company colors/logo
- Customize choice B template for alternative choice
- Add homepage body content (basic text & 1 or 2 pictures)
- Create main database; customers table; PayPal transaction details tables (SQL to create PayPal transaction tables will be provided ONLY)
- Create Order Form (fields for personal, credit card & any additional info required for insurance policies)
- Create site sub-pages:
* Products Page (brief description of products, links to "Order Page")
* About Us Page
* Contact Us Page w/ Contact Form (to protect e-mail addresses from being extracted)
* Legal Terms & Conditions Page
* Services Page (brief text content here)
* Order Page** (allows selection of Product and then purchase)
* Landing Page** (marketing-focused page designed for web/e-mail advertising leads to be sent to)
** Both the "Order Page" and "Landing Page" utilize the same "Order Form" from above (should be done as PHP include)
- Process Payment in Real-Time: Integrate payment solution via PayPal PayFlow Pro (transaction occurs on website; not [url removed, login to view]; accepts major credit cards only [no PayPal checkout for now])
- Create Insurance Policy Order Confirmation Page with unique customer details
- Optional: Implement Back-end PayPal IPN (Instant Payment Notification) System to handle internal billing and updating of database records
Project timeline for completion: 4 weeks
If you have any questions to help clarify this, please reply with these questions ASAP.