Hi, i need a couple of changes to a website i'm building. Its a film/movie archive which is fetching data from the mysql database.
Its basically a list of films which are click-able links. Each link leads to the individual film on a separate page.
Here's where I need help:
- basic SEO. I need to include the page title, meta description and meta keywords on the individual film pages. These are to be the same as the title of the film, the short description of the film and the tags for the film which are found in the mysql database so this where i need to pull the information from for this. The individual film pages are using one file with each having its own id. So one movie might have [url removed, login to view] as the address and another might be [url removed, login to view] so the SEO data needs to be the equivalent of whatever id/film the page is on.
Also occasionally when a new comment is posted or someone switches to the oldest post or best rated (there is this option) it can take a short period to load. I'd like the user to know that the data is loading with a loading gif image or equivalent.
- I've also purchased a poll script to get user feedback on the homepage. For this i need the following changes:-
- Currently you can only see the total votes of the poll on the poll itself. I'd also like to be able to show the total number of votes of the poll else where on the page or even on another webpage altogether e.g. 'total votes = 16' with, for example, a line of code.
- When creating a poll in the admin page it shows the list of polls created. I'd like this to be paginated to 10 a page.
- When a person clicks the 'vote' button or 'skip to results' its sometimes slow to load the results. If possible during this delay i'd like to show the a loading image gif or equivalent to let the user know that the results are loading.