I don't just want a programmer, I am looking for a person invest time in my concept as inexpensively as possible in exchange for an equity position.
Need a partner for this with whom I'd share 50% of profit for 6 months or $5,000 which ever is more. I can't pay much initially but I can grow this once built. Therefore, I'm looking for someone who can work with me at for an extremely low rate at first with a view to longer term rewards later.
I need someone to build this entire concept:
I don't want to give specifics publicly to safeguard the
exact concept. I'll be glad to go into greater detail privately. Rest assured, what I'm specifically looking to do has not been done before.
A website where users can sign up, and nominate a person whom they would like to give something to. Other users can in turn pledge money via site credits toward that goal.
Features would include:
- User accounts / ability for nominator users to administrate their nomination posts.
- Comments on posts
- Social network integration and Automatic social network poster for updates to participants
- featured nominations on front page
- a rewards system possibly using the gamify platform ([url removed, login to view])
- A monitary credits system and payments system
- An order tracking system
- An administrative back-end that lets us control each function and manual update orders.
Design layout / ccs needs to be included and it should be a modern, clean, simple web 2.0 look. I can do logo and graphics.
Need someone who gives updates on a daily basis and doesn't continually break promises of meeting benchmarks. I've worked with too many providers here and on RAC and Get a freelancer who say they will have something done by a certain time and then don't deliver, reset their estimate, and then still don't deliver on the second or third promise. Really don't want to deal with that on this one.
Need an excited, energetic person who likes the idea of giving and how to build communities around giving.