I am NY based graphic designer looking for a reliable, efficient, professional and well versed programmer to help build my site.? ? It's a bit different than other sites, it's sort of like 3-4 micro sites (2 of them very small) all into one website.? ? [A small design service, a record label, a library of DJ downloadable mp3 mixes, an events page and some other smaller sections].? ? I made it very simple and minimal and to a set grid so theres not much complication with layout.? ?
I need it to be very streamlined and very much to look like my comps that I will provide.? ? Detail to design and layout is essential (XHTML,CSS) It must be put together in a modular fashion, with all functions, impleamented but able to aupdate art look and feel very easily. I am also very open to suggestions to make it that much better. I need a few section to be editable with a Content Management System (CMS), upload tool for images and a protection sign in for that feature. Also a sign up newsletter section and a way to make a newsletter.? ? AHs to be cross platform ready as well. [PC, Mac, Multiple Browsers: IE, Safari, Mozilla, Opera]
I will provide all parts (PSD if necessary, jpegs, Gifs, PNG and copy) Someone in the NY area is a plus but the person also must be fluent in English regardless of where. We also need to establish a way to communicate and the best work flow possible.? ? I need it very soon and if I find the right candidate, I have many other projects on my lap to complete in the next few weeks.? ? So this could be a good relationship with the person with the right skills and talent!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Produce from Comps an almost exact replica for on-line function (XHTML, CSS, PHP, Mysql...)
5) Establish a Content Managment Section (CMS) for specified sections [edit copy, events, upload art ]
6) Sign in for CMS tool
7) Newsletter sign up
8) direct e-mail
9) Newsletter template
10) an overall good job on handeling the job and the most effecient and streamlined code we can use to make a proper expeience to the designated viewer (young, hip, deisgn savy, DJ music lovers and so on)
This website, Will need to run smoothly in all browsers [Explorer, Netscape, Safari, Mozilla...] and on PC and Mac... predominately Macs