Please read all the requirements and view the current site prior to bidding.
I am providing the graphic design and the content for updating a website for a chamber of commerce: [url removed, login to view]
The site is not designed yet, but will be similar in complexity to the current site. Once the design is established, we will expect that the site does match the design.
The site will need to be database-driven and will require a robust content management system. The site administrator will need to control the content through a user-friendly admin module.
In addition to controlling the text and photo uploads, the site will require the following dynamic areas:
• Ad space – the ability to upload ads created as .jpg or .png files
• Polling capability – site viewers can answer survey questions and view the survey results
• Approximately 10 forms – plus form creation capability
• Video capability; must be able to upload video to an embedded video player.
• Slide show capability
• Blog capability – must be able to post content with images and do minor formatting (such as bold or italic text and adding html links within the text)
Please do not under-bid or under-estimate the time to complete this site. I do not want unpleasant surprises later.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $6498 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.