ABOUT THE WEBSITE
The website is a listing of nutritional supplements. Each supplement falls under one or more categories. Each supplement has 3 articles about it: Overview, Benefits and Side Effects. Each supplement also has a rating and user opinions.
Below is the list of all 15 changes. Most are simple and quick and a couple may take time. I’ve written what needs to be done in detail to make it as simple as possible to follow. The pictures attached show exactly what needs to be done for each of the 15 changes.
1. On the homepage, below the categories there should be a two column list of all the supplements with their rating to the right in alphabetical order.
2. All drop down choices in the navigation bar should be bold.
3. "Top 10 supplements" is not displaying anything. Should point to "top10-supplements.php. Will display the overall top 10 supplements by rating.
4. The first "Category" option named "Weight Loss" displays the wrong name when chosen. The supplements displayed are correct but the title says "Antioxidant" instead of "Weight Loss"
5. After selecting a choice from the "Category" drop down, the supplements displayed within that category should be in order of their rating from highest to lowest.
6. Each supplement can be part of more than one category. Currently when looking at the articles of a supplement, the sidebar shows the top 5 supplements within one of the supplement’s categories. I would like the sidebar to show the top 5 supplements for each of the categories that the supplement is in. The code is found in the “[url removed, login to view]” file.
7. Currently when looking at the articles of a supplement, the sidebar shows the top 5 supplements within one of the supplement’s categories. There should be a “V More” button that expands the list to show all supplements within that category. The code is already there and was working, but I may have touched it and made it not work. The code is found in the “[url removed, login to view]” file.
RATINGS AND USER OPINION BOX
9. When voting and giving an opinion, the grey box should read “Give us your opinion (optional)” their name should be asked for at the bottom and the button to submit should say “submit vote”. There should be a captcha to verify if they are human. User opinions will not need to be approved and will be displayed as soon as they are submitted. No backlinks allowed. See pic.
10. When displaying a user opinion it should read “-Name”, currently there is a space between the name and the dash, which needs to be removed.
11. The article title should appear above the article and the name of the supplement should appear in the grey user ratings box. Works correctly for the “Overview” article, but does not work for the “Benefits” and “Side Effects” articles.
[url removed, login to view] commentary for each of the three articles that relate to the same supplement should have the same commentary below. Currently the “Overview” article works correctly, but the “Side Effects” and “Benefits” articles only show the comments, but don’t allow you to post a new comment.
13. Search results should look similar to the Category and Supplement List results.
14. The three related articles for each supplement should be displayed above the article. See pic.
15. Each “Benefits” and “Side Effects” article has an excerpt that summarizes the article. I would like both excerpts to appear above each article related to that supplement. See pic.
I'm willing to pay around $100 for the changes to be made.
If you have any other ideas I'm open to suggestions and would gladly pay a bonus for great ideas.